Kleoverse is building the Web3 Talent Platform with Proof-of-Talent to help builders verify skills on-chain, build web3 portfolios, and find web3 jobs, as well as web3 companies hire developers and other builders. We publish a community update on our progress once a month. For any questions, join our Discord, reach out to us on Twitter, or ping lopa.eth or kudoser.eth in Kleoverse!
Updated: Tue 5 July, 2022
In June, we saw our biggest growth spike thus far with 4.5x MoM growth in our sign-ups, hitting 10k milestone in product sign-ups, Discord members and Twitter followers. This was mostly driven by a successful Kleoverse Frens campaign. However, engagement in the product didn’t grow at par with user count, and we will turn our focus on that during the upcoming months.
During the month, we built and shipped project credentialing (based on non-transferrable NFTs or so-called Soulbound Tokens, SBTs), user profiles (to be launched publicly), our Discord bot Kleo, NFT payments, improved communication functionality, and multiple smaller product improvements (see the whole product changelog here).
We also met with the whole core team for the first time at our 4-day offsite in Porvoo, Finland ☀️
Highlights of June
- Successful Kleoverse Frens Campaign, leading us to +10k sign-ups
- Reaching 10k Discord members and Twitter followers
- Shipping credentialing and profiles
- Great offsite with the whole core team in the countryside of Finland
- Aleksi & Joni visiting NYC during NFT NYC, Aleksi speaking at DAOPlanet NYC
- ETH.NYC participation
Learnings of June
- We can drive growth in aggregate numbers with different campaigns – however, it results to a community with varying motivations, not necessarily improving engagement
- Seeing IRL with the whole core team is incredibly valuable for working, workshopping and improving cohesiveness
- Party was still fully on at NFT NYC – let’s see when the bear market starts separating builders from speculators
Share your thoughts with us via Discord or by DM’ing Aleksi (aloytynoja#8504 / TG @aleksiloytynoja) 💚
- Intros to DAOs that could partner up with Kleoverse (i.e. who are looking for new talent)
- User interviews with the Kleoverse Core Team (you can book a time directly from here or alternatively DM Aleksi if you prefer a written interview)
- Continuous activity at our Community – also within our upcoming Contributor role (more information soon 📯)