Kleoverse is building the Web3 Talent Platform with Proof-of-Talent to help builders verify skills on-chain, build web3 portfolios, and find web3 jobs, as well as web3 companies hire developers and other builders. We publish a community update on our progress once a month. For any questions, join our Discord, reach out to us on Twitter, or ping lopa.eth or kudoser.eth in Kleoverse!
Updated: 20 April 2022
In March, we showed the world what we had been building for the previous months. We launched the rebuilt version of our platform early March, kickstarting our roadmap of weekly improvements to help DAOs to run their projects effectively and web3-natively. We dropped our Genesis NFTs in two batches of 200 tokens each – both being sold out within hours. At the same time, our Discord community grew close to 1,000 frens getting started with DAOs. Overall, the month laid a good foundation for our development going forward.
Highlights of March
- Rebuilt version of our platform launched
- Genesis NFT dropped and sold out within hours (both batches)
- Rapid growth in users and community
Learnings of March
- Relationship building to DAOs and ensuring constant high-quality content is tedious
- Virality is crucial for rapid growth but hard to engineer
- High-quality blockchain engineers are in a scarce supply
Share your thoughts with us via Discord or by DM’ing Aleksi (aloytynoja#8504 / TG @aleksiloytynoja) 💚
- Intros to DAOs / DAO tooling providers that help in the creation of new DAOs (Juicebox, Superdao, DAODAO, Upstream...)
- Intros and relationships to DAOs that would be willing to partner with us
- Any feedback/comments/suggestions about our product from individual user’s perspective 💚